I was searching for a vacation rental on VRBO, Homeaway, and Tripadvisor.I have used all in the past, with generally good results.

Several properties that were listed as 'available' on this sites, so I sent inquiries, and got a rsponse from DirectStay, advising me they were "unavailable", and telling me to use the DirectStay site. I checked the DirectStay site, and noticed that several properties I saw listed on VRBO, Homeaway, and Tripadvisor, were listed on DirectStay priced up to 35% higher.

I will never do business with DirectStay, and I am now extremely suspicious of VRBO and TripAdvisor.Beware!!!

This person wrote the review because of "false advertising" of direct stay website from Direct Stay. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Stay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Stay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Stay?

Comments